Super Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Fudge Cake
|Nutella||1 750 gram Jar|
|Flour||1 1/3 Cups|
What could be easier than this? One tub of Nutella a couple of eggs and some flour you probably have this in your pantry now.
The texture of this is like a fudgy torte and its so good, I was a little nervous to make it as it uses quite a bit of Nutella but it was perfect!
- Pre Heat oven to 320 degrees.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and spray with no-stick baking spray.
- Mix the Eggs and Nutella in a stand mixer until combined, about 5 minutes, scrape down the bowl and make sure you scrape the bottom too it is really sticky.
- Add the flour and mix in with a spatula until you can’t see any flour. It will be thick.
- Spoon into the springform pan and bake for 45 minutes.