Superfood Salad with Citrus Dressing
|Baby Spinach||3 Cups|
|Fresh Mint||1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||1/2 Cup|
|Pomegranate Seeds||1 Cup|
|Toasted Pumpkin Seeds||1/2 Cup|
|Dried Cranberries||1/2 Cup|
|White Wine Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Dijon Mustard||2 Tablespoons|
|Canola Oil||2 Tablespoons|
An easy and healthy salad that contains some great antioxidant ingredients and superfoods! Leave out what you don’t like and add what you do like edamame or kidney beans.
Great detox for after the holiday celebrations.
- Cook the Quinoa according to the package and set aside to cool.
- Make the Dressing by zesting and juicing the Orange & Lemon and adding the rest of the ingredients and whisking together.
- Cut the tops off the Broccoli and finely dice, add to a bowl.
- Cut the leaves off the stems of the Kale, roughly chop the Spinach, add to the bowl.
- Finely chop the Cranberries and add to the bowl.
- Dice the Avocado and throw it in.
- Throw in the remaining ingredients, hold out some Pumpkin seeds and Pomegranate seeds for decorating, then add the dressing and serve.