Sweet Potato Spinach Brunch Casserole
|Sweet Potato Tots||2 Bags|
|Cremini Mushrooms||1 lb|
|Baby Spinach||2 Cups|
|Sharp White Cheddar Cheese||1/2 Cup|
I used Sweet Potato Puffs for these and I don’t think I would use them again as they were too soft. The original recipe was for regular Potato Tots so feel free to use those. I would recommend using the Sweet Potato Tots if you want that flavor just not the puffs.
- Bake the Tots according to the package.
- While those are baking wash and halve or quarter the mushrooms, chop the Onions & Red Pepper add those to a pan with a little Olive Oil and cook for about 3-4 minutes then add the Mushrooms crushed Garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Pre Heat the Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Spray a large frying pan or ovenproof Dutch oven/Casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Gently mix the Tots with the Spinach, Mushroom & Onions & Peppers. Place in the dish.
- Make 8 small wells and carefully break an egg into each.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake until the eggs are done to your liking, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve Hot.