Tomato Mozzarella Salad
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 Cup|
|Mozzarella of Burrata Cheese||8 Slices|
Magic Green Sauce
|Packed parsley and cilantro leaves (combine them)||1 Cup|
|Jalapeńo (Ribs and seeds removed)||1|
|Lime Juice||1 lime's worth (2 if you want limey goodness!)|
|Olive Oil||1/2 Cup|
Super simple salad that really just requires slicing, the only effort really is just the dressing which is AMAZING ,it is a forgiving recipe as I didn’t measure much and it turned out fantastic Magic Green sauce It makes a ton and luckily it tastes so good you will use on a lot of stuff, pasta, bread, crackers, chips, vegetables and any salad would be improved by using this sauce.
You could add torn pieces of French Bread or Ciabatta to this as well.
Heirloom Tomatoes work best if you can get them
- Pulse all ingredients – except pistachios – in a food processor until incorporated.
- Add pistachios and pulse until mostly smooth (depends on what consistency you want).
- Serve as a dip, spread, or sauce — or add additional water or oil to thin the sauce for use as a dressing or a marinade.
- Slice Tomatoes
- Slice Mozzarella or Burrata cheese
- Tear slices of French Bread (optional)
- Place on platter large Tomatoes first, then cheese & Green Sauce
- Scatter Cherry Tomatoes on top