Vegetarian Breakfast Club Sandwich
|Wheat Bread||6 Slices|
|Vege Proscuitto||6 Slices|
|Portobello Mushroom Slices||8|
|Fresh Spinach||1.5 Cups|
An easy and vegetarian solution to boring breakfasts!
Leave out what you don’t like and add anything you want like cheese or Onions, I used Chipotle flavored Mayo for an extra kick.
Another shortcut would be to use pre made Guacamole in place of the Avocado. I also added a generous pinch of Salt & Pepper to the Avocado and Tomato layers
- Fry the Portobello Mushroom slices in a little oil and season with Onion Salt or Salt & Pepper.
- Fry the slices of Vege Proscuitto.
- Fry the Eggs.
- Slice the Avocado and Tomatoes.
- Toast the bread and spread with the Mayo then arrange the cooked toppings on the bottom layer, top with another piece of Toast, then arrange the Vege ingredients on top.
- Finish with the last piece of Toast and serve.