Vegetarian Spanish Chorizo Salad
|Mixed Greens||6 Cups|
|Soy Chorizo||1/2 Cup|
|Roasted Red Pepper Strips||1/2 Cup|
|Manchego Cheese||1/4 Cup|
|Marcona Almonds||1/4 Cup|
|White Beans||1/2 Cup|
Sherry Vinaigrette Dressing
|Sherry Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
I used Pine nuts instead of Marcona Almonds as I am not a huge fan of paying $10 for a handful of nuts.
- Cook the Chorizo in about 2 Tablespoons of Oil for about 3-5 minutes, remove the crispy Chorizo and leave the oil in the pan as you will use it for the Dressing, add the Sherry Vinegar and crushed Garlic, whisk it all together and set aside.
- Assemble the Salad By slicing the Red Onion and placing it in a small bowl of cold water.
- Slice the Olives in half, Drain and rinse the White Beans, shave the Manchego Cheese, dice the Roasted Red Peppers.
- Place the Greens in a large bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Serve with the Dressing on the side.