Watermelon Radish Asian Salad
|Watermelon Radish||2 Large|
|Mixed Spring Greens||1 Cup|
|Canola Oil||2/3 Cup|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1 Tbls|
|Honey or Agave||2 Tbls|
|Lime Juice||3 Tbls|
|Ponzu Sauce||2 tsp|
|Sushi Rice Seasoning||2-3 tsp|
Watermelon Radish tastes as good as they look, they are a little milder flavored than regular radishes.
The other revelation I had while making this salad was using the Sushi Rice Seasoning, Amazing flavor, be warned it may show up a lot in my recipes! The dressing’s taste can be adjusted, if you prefer it a little sweeter add more Honey and if it’s too sweet then add a little more Ponzu.
Watermelon Radish Asian Salad Steps:
- In a small bowl mix dressing ingredients together.
- Pick through the Spring Mix and remove the dark leaves, mix all greens together and lay on a platter or plate.
- Peel, halve & slice the watermelon radish into thin slices.
- Halve & Slice cucumbers.
- Rough chop cilantro.
- Slice the Snow peas on an angle.
- Sprinkle Cilantro over Greens
- Lay the Watermelon Radishes & Cucumbers evenly on top ending with the Snow Peas.
- Drizzle the Dressing right before serving. Sprinkle a little more Sushi Rice Seasoning over the salad if you like.