White Chocolate Cranberry Cake Mix Cookies
|White Cake Mix||1 16.25 Box|
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Dried Cranberries||1 1/4 Cup|
|White Chocolate Chips||1 1/4 Cups|
How easy are these! Easter is almost here & these are so fast and easy to make and with so few ingredients you can whip them up in no time at all.
If you don’t like White Chocolate switch it out for Milk Chocolate.
Do not over bake them they are supposed to be soft in the middle.
- Mix the Cake Mix, Melted Butter & Eggs together until smooth.
- Stir in the Cranberries and Chocolate Chips until evenly distributed through the mix.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Using an Ice Cream scoop or make into round balls, drop mounds onto a parchment lined baking tray and then bake for about 10-12 minutes until just barely starting to brown on the edges and tops.