2 Ingredient Chocolate Pots
|Lindt 70% Chocolate||9.5 grams|
Whipped Cream Topping
|Heavy Cream||1/2 Cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/4 Cup|
So easy! Water, chocolate and a good whisking arm (maybe a little sugar) that’s it! ♥
I used the Lindt 70% Chocolate bars. I used about 2 and 3/4 bars, again I cannot stress enough how easy this is. They were about $3.00 each at WalMart.
I personally don’t like Dark Chocolate but this was actually quite nice, however, it was improved by adding Whipped Cream and Strawberries. The Sugar is optional, leave it out if you are a dark true Dark Chocolate fan.
If you like you can mix Whipped Cream through the Chocolate when it’s done and make it into a Chocolate Mousse.
All you need is a large bowl with ice and water and another bowl on top.
- Break the Chocolate into smaller pieces ( I smashed the block while it was in the wrapper).
- Add the Chocolate to a saucepan with the water (& Sugar) and heat until just melted.
- Place into the bowl sitting in the other bowl of ice.
- Start whisking, it will seem like nothings happening for a minute, just keep whisking, it will start to change and look like heavy cream then it will quite quickly turn into a thick mousse like texture. This can take up to 5 minutes.
- Spoon into small serving dishes, you don’t need much as it is very rich.