4 Ingredient Coconut Chocolate Cookies
|White Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Vegetable or Canola Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Mounds or Bounty Bars||3|
Four ingredients, it doesn’t get much easier than that!
These have a cake like texture and as much as I like Coconut flavor I don’t usually love the soft textured type of Cookies but for some reason I did not have an issue with these, they are really good for easy cookies.
- Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the Cake Mix, Eggs and Vegetable Oil. Mix well until all combined, its quite a thick mixture.
- Chop up the Candy Bars into large chunks and stir through the thick batter.
- Spoon whatever size spoonful you like, I used a Tablespoon.
- Drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet an bake for 10-12 depending on the size of the cookie.
- Let the cookies cool completely before removing them from the cookie sheet.