4-Ingredient Toblerone Mousse
|White Marshmallows||4 Cups|
|Heavy Cream||4.5 Cups|
Four ingredients (including chocolate!) and it’s cooked in a microwave, what more could you ask for in a dessert?
You can easily halve this recipe as it does make a lot.
I found this recipe on the Daily Mail but it comes from Phoodie.com.au.
- Unwrap and chop up the Toblerone into a large microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Dump the Marshmallows and 2 Cups of Cream into the bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then stir and continue microwaving for 2 minutes at 30 second intervals (stir after each interval), this is so it doesn’t burn, it may not take 3 minutes just until it is smooth and most of the Chocolate is melted, it will continue to melt as it cools.
- Let the mixture cool completely at room temperature.
- Whip the remaining 2 Cups of Cream to soft peak stage.
- When the Chocolate is cooled, fold through the Whipped Cream, use a whisk for the last stage to get it blended.
- Beat the last half cup of Cream with a few teaspoons of Powdered Sugar and Vanilla to use for decoration. Its not necessary the Mousse is perfect on its own.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, I made mine the day before.