Apple Pie Roses
|Puff Pastry||1 Package|
|Apricot Jam||3/4 Cup|
These are a lot easier than they look, as they are made with frozen puff pastry and apricot jam.
Use this as your guide.
- Pre heat oven to 375 Degrees.
- Cut the Apples into quarters and remove the cores.
- Prepare a bowl by adding 2 Cups of Water and the Juice of 1 Lemon.
- Thinly slice the Apples and add them to the bowl of Lemon water.
- When the Apples are all sliced microwave the bowl of Apples on high for 3 minutes.
- Drain the Apples and pat dry.
- Grease a muffin tin well.
- Take the Puff Pastry out of the fridge and roll out on a lightly floured surface, roll out so it is a large rectangle.
- Cut the Pastry lengthwise into strips about 2 inches wide.
- Brush each strip one at a time with the Apricot jam.
- Layer the Apple slices lengthwise overlapping slightly.
- Leave about a 1/2 inch on each end.
- Start rolling the Pastry into a roll, keeping it reasonably tight but more importantly evenly.
- Place the rolled Pastry in the muffin tin.
- Repeat the process until you either run out of Apples or Pastry.
- Bake for at least 25-35 minutes