Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Flour||1 1/2 Cups|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Unsalted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Light Brown Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Milk Chocolate Chips||2 1/4 Cups|
Warm chocolate chip cookies with a sweet banana flavor that taste even better than they sound!
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 Degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the Flour, Salt and Baking Soda together.
- In a stand mixer beat together the Sugars and Butter for about 2-3 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Mash the Banana well in a small bowl and add to the Butter/Sugar mixture with the Vanilla.
- Gradually add the Flour mixture and mix until just incorporated be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Put the dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes.
- Using an Ice cream scoop place the mounds on the tray and bake for about 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet then transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.