Breakfast Wonton Egg Cups
|Roasted Red Pepper Strips||1 Cup|
|Chive & Onion Cream Cheese||6 Tablespoons|
|Fresh Spinach||1 Cup (packed)|
Great breakfast or brunch dish that’s simple to make!
- Finely dice the Shallots and cook for about 5 minutes in a little Olive Oil until soft, set aside to cool.
- Heat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Whisk the Eggs with Salt & Pepper.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Roughly chop the Spinach and add to the cooled Shallots and the Cream Cheese (its easier if its at room temperature) mix in the Red Pepper strips, dice them if you like.
- Place 2 Wonton Wrappers in a star shape and press into the muffin tins.
- Spoon the Spinach mixture into the Wrappers and pour the Egg mixture into them, don’t overfill them as they will puff up in the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the Eggs are cooked, serve right away.