Brioche Marscapone Berry Toast
|Frozen Berries||1 1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Raspberries||1 Cup|
|Fresh Blackberries||1 Cup|
|Fresh Mint||8 Leaves|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Marscapone Cheese||1 8oz Tub|
An easy brunch or breakfast dish, that doesn’t even require an oven! If you can toast bread, you can make this recipe in about 15 minutes!
- Mix the Marscapone Cheese with the 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar and the Vanilla, place in the fridge while you assemble the rest of the dish.
- Place the Frozen Berries in a microwave safe dish like a large pyrex measuring cup with the Sugar and microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes, stir and repeat until the Berries are no longer frozen.
- Toast the Brioche and arrange on a large platter, dust with Powdered Sugar if you want too.
- Spoon the Marscapone mixture on top of the Brioche, spoon the microwaved Berries on top of the Marscapone and decorate with the fresh Berries.
- Slice the Mint Leaves and scatter on the top.