Brownie Ice Cream Bombs
|Brownie Mix||1 Box Prepared|
|Cookie Dough Ice Cream||1 Pint|
|Milk Chocolate Chips||1 Bag|
|Coconut Oil||1/3 Cup|
|Bits O Brickle||1/2 Cup|
This is not the prettiest dish I’ve ever made but they taste amazing!
You can fill the Bombs with whatever flavor Ice Cream you want or replace the Nutella with Raspberry or Strawberry pie filling or Jam.
- Make the Brownie Mix according to the package, let cool then trim the crispy edges away.
- Cut the Brownies into 6 equal pieces.
- Line a muffin tin with large squares of Cling Film.
- Press the Brownie squares into the Cling Film lined muffin tin, leaving overhang on the sides.
- Working quickly place a scoop of Ice Cream onto the Brownies, using a tablespoon scoop out a little Ice Cream from the center and fill and press down with a spoonful of Nutella, smooth the top and fold the Cling Film and Brownie around the Ice Cream to form a ball.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or ideally overnight.
- When the Brownie Balls are frozen solid add the Chocolate Chips and Coconut Oil to a microwavable mixing cup/jug. Melt at 30 second intervals stirring between each until the Chocolate is smooth.
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Stir in the Bits of Brittle to the Chocolate.
- Remove the frozen Brownie Balls and one at a time dip the Ball in the Chocolate and coat completely ( I found it easier to put it on a fork and lower it in then spoon it over.
- Place each ball on the wax paper lined baking sheet and place back in the freezer until the Chocolate is set.
- Serve with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce.