California Spa Salad
|Brussels Sprouts||4 Cups|
|Red Cabbage||1/2 Head|
|Dried Cranberries||1 Cup|
|Sesame Seeds||4 Tablespoons|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||1/2 Cup|
|Canola Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Sesame Oil||1 teaspoon|
|Grated Fresh Ginger||1.5 teaspoons|
The recipe does make a lot of dressing but you don’t need to use it all at once, save it and use it for a marinade for fish or chicken.
This salad starts wilting as soon as you add the Dressing so do it right before serving.
California Spa Salad Instructions:
- Mix the Dressing ingredients together by blending everything except he oil add that last in a stream so it blends together and set aside
- Cut the bottoms off the Brussels Sprouts and shred them with either a food processor with a slicing blade on a mandolin.
- Dump into a bowl.
- Do the same for the Cabbage.
- Slice the Green Onions.
- Rough chop the Cilantro.
- Add all the above ingredients to the bowl and throw in the Cranberries and Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Add the Dressing right before serving and sprinkle some extra Sesame Seeds on top.