|Puff Pastry Sheet||1|
|Pizza Sauce||1 Cup|
|Ricotta Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Grated Italian Cheese Mix||1 Cup|
|Fresh Parsley||1/4 Cup|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||3 Tablespoons|
Great twist on a calzone, made so simple with the addition of the packaged Puff Pastry. Walmart sells a great Puff Pastry that isn’t frozen and comes with its own parchment on the bottom plus it’s in a single package, unlike the frozen one that needs to thawed and comes with two sheets.
Add anything you like to the middle, just remember you do have to roll it up so don’t overstuff it!
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Roll out the thawed Puff Pastry and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Spread the Pizza Sauce over the Pastry, sprinkle with the Grated Italian Cheese.
- Spoon teaspoon size drops of Ricotta Cheese all over the Cheese and sprinkle with the dried Herbs.
- Roll up using the longest side and ending with the seam side down.
- Beat the Egg and brush on top, sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with the chopped Parsley on top.