Caprese Peach Salad
|Romaine Lettuce||1 Head|
|Mozzarella Pearls||1 Cup|
|Fresh Basil||3 Tablespoons|
|Toasted Slivered Almonds||1/2 Cup|
|Sourdough or French Bread||3-4 Thick Slices|
|White Balsamic Vinegar||3 Tablespoons|
|Balsamic Vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Maple Syrup||2 Tablespoons|
|Dijon Mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
I love a twist on a classic salad, this replaces the tomatoes in a traditional Caprese with peaches and it totally works!
I toasted my Almonds with a couple of teaspoons of Brown Sugar and a few pinches of Salt. Place in a dry pan and toast them for a bit before you add the Sugar.
- Make the Dressing by blitzing all the ingredients together until it comes together.
- Chop the Lettuce, slice the Peaches and Cucumbers, arrange on top of the Lettuce.
- Finely dice the Basil and add a little Olive Oil to a small bowl mix in the Mozzarella Pearls until covered.
- Grill or toast the Bread and slice in half.
- Arrange the other ingredients and serve with the Dressing.