Cheaters Mozzarella Sticks
|Mozzarella Cheese Sticks (string cheese)||12|
|Egg roll Wrappers||12|
|Marinara Sauce||1 Cup|
|Garlic or Seasoned Salt||1/2 teaspoon|
These are suspiciously EASY! Almost as easy as opening a box but with a little bit of a homemade touch.
I used wonton wrappers and cut the Cheese Sticks in half and trimmed the ends, but I recommend using the Eggroll wrappers as mine kind of leaked but still tasted amazing.
- Heat the Oil to about 375 degrees.
- You may need to trim the Cheese stick to fit inside the Wrapper.
- Sprinkle with a little Garlic salt.
- Wrap the Cheese Sticks as you would a burrito by placing the wrapper at an angle and placing the Cheese Stick on it and folding in the sides then continue to roll and finally sealing the top corner with some water to seal.
- When the oil is hot drop in few at a time and fry until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with a little Garlic Salt or Seasoned salt
- Serve hot with Marinara sauce.