Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
|Diced Cilantro||2 Tablespoons|
Tamarind Dipping Sauce
|Tamarind Paste||1-2 teaspoons|
|Canola Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||1 teaspoon|
|Agave or Maple Syrup||2 Tablespoons|
|Finely Diced Cilantro||1/4 Cup|
|Fresh Ginger||1 teaspoon|
Who doesn’t order these when they go to the Cheesecake Factory?! We can now save ourselves a trip and make them at home.
Quick shortcut: Use a store bought Cilantro Dressing instead of making your own.
- Make the Dipping Sauce by adding all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until it all comes together.
- Heat the Oil to 375 degrees, if using a frying pan add enough oil to come halfway up the pan but be careful not to over fill it so it doesn’t overflow.
- Dice the Sundried Tomatoes, Red Onion and Cilantro. Finely dice the Jalapeno add to a bowl.
- Dice the Avocado and add to the bowl with the other ingredients and squeeze the Lime over it, mix in some Salt and gently mix together.
- Lay out the Egg Roll wrapper with one of the corners facing you and place about 2-3 Tablespoons of filling just above the corner facing you and start to roll, then fold in the corners so it covers the filling and keep rolling until it has just the top corner showing, use a little water to seal the edge and roll over until it is well sealed, I placed mine in the fridge until I was ready to serve them.
- Place a few Egg Rolls in the Oil and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 Minutes. Place on a paper towel to drain.
- Serve hot with the Dipping Sauce.