Cheesy Artichoke Spinach Rolls
|Artichoke Hearts||1 12oz Jar|
|Roasted Red Pepper Strips||1/4 Cup|
|Baby Spinach||2 Cups|
|Sour Cream||1 Cup|
|Garlic Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Onion Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1 Cup|
|Grated Parmesan||1/4 Cup|
|Cresent Roll Sheet||1 Package|
|Diced Parsley||1/4 Cup|
Super easy recipe since this uses refrigerated crescent dough! Thankfully most of the other stuff is from a jar.
Its almost like Spinach Artichoke Dip in a roll.
- Pre Heat the oven to 375 Degrees.
- Roughly chop the Artichoke Hearts & Spinach then dice the Roasted Red Peppers and add to a large bowl with the Mayonnaise, Sour Cream, Garlic & Onion Powders, a Tablespoon or two of the diced Parsley(reserve the rest for garnish) and finally the Cheeses (reserve a tablespoon of the grated Parmesan for the top) season with Salt & Pepper.
- Unroll the Crescent dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out to slightly larger rectangle so you cant see any seams.
- Spread the Artichoke mixture on the dough almost to the edges, roll up from the short end, spray a pie plate with cooking spray or Oil then cut the Roll into eight pieces and place in the pie plate.
- Brush with the beaten Egg and sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top and bake for about 20 minutes or until the middle roll is cooked through and the outside ones are brown.
- Scatter the leftover Parsley on top and serve hot or warm.