Chocolate Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
|Chocolate Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Melted Butter||1/3 Cup|
|Butter||1/2 Cup/1 Stick|
|Powdered Sugar||2 1/2 Cups|
These are so easy to make and only 3 ingredients! The frosting really tops these off nicely and even that’s easy. These are very soft fudgy cookies.
- Pre Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the Cake Mix to a bowl with the Melted Butter & Eggs, mix well but note that it is a dry thick dough.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (bit larger than a golf ball) size.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let cool for 4-5 minutes then place on a cooling rack. Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Combine the Butter, Cocoa & Milk in a small saucepan over a medium heat and whisk until smooth and melted.
- Remove from the heat and add the Powdered Sugar and whisk until smooth (not like mine).
- Using a spoon pour the Frosting over the cookies while on the cooling rack.
- Let the Frosting set and enjoy !