White Chocolate Cookie Butter Popcorn
|White Popcorn Kernels||1/3 Cup|
|Coconut Oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Cookie Butter||1 Cup|
|White Chocolate Almond Bark||4 Blocks|
Cookie butter and popcorn make a tasty pair, add white chocolate and it kicks it up a notch!
Use real White Chocolate if you like, I used the White Almond Bark so it would be a little less soft.
- Pop the Popcorn by melting the Coconut Oil in a large pot, when hot put about 3 Kernels into the Oil and when they pop remove them and take the pot of the heat, add the remaining Popcorn and swirl/shake the pot for 30 seconds while off the heat (this helps bring the Popcorn to the same temperature before cooking).
- Return to the heat and while gently swirling the pot while its on the heat while its popping.
- When the popping gets to about 3-4 seconds apart , its done.
- Dump it all into a large bowl (there should be about 4 Cups).
- In a microwaveable measuring cup of bowl melt 2 blocks of the Almond Bark at 30 second intervals, stirring after each time.
- Stir the Cookie Butter into the Melted Almond Bark, stir until smooth.
- Pour the Cookie Butter over the Popcorn, with plastic gloves (or Zip Lock bags) mix until its all coated.
- Melt the last 2 blocks of Almond Butter and drizzle over the top.
- Place in the fridge to set it.
- Then try to eat only one handful ! Good Luck !