Cookie Butter Rocky Road
|Biscoff Cookies -crushed||1 Package|
|White Chocolate-chopped||1 Cup|
|Mini Marshmallows||1 1/2 Cups|
|Cookie Butter||1 Cup|
Cookie Butter Rocky Road is a delightful twist on traditional Rocky Road and it is so easy to prepare!
Buy the Mini Marshmallows, I had white ones but I only had large pink ones so I cut them with scissors (had to throw out the scissors !) next time I will buy all mini ones.
- Line a dish with parchment paper and put aside.
- Add the Marshmallows and broken Cookies to a bowl.
- In a large metal or glass bowl place the Chocolate & Butter and stir over a pot of simmering water and stir until melted, add in the Cookie Butter and mix until smooth and combined.
- Pour the Melted Chocolate & Cookie Butter mixture over the Marshmallows and Cookies then when combined press into the dish and refrigerate until set.
- If you like melt a little more Cookie Butter to a microwave dish and melt for about 15 seconds until liquid and drizzle over the top.