Creamy Baked Asparagus
|Heavy Cream||1 Cup|
|Asiago Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1 Cup|
|Italian Seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & Pepper|
I usually don’t like making healthy vegetables unhealthy but this is an exception to the rule!
- Pre Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a small baking dish and place the Asparagus (after you have snapped the woody ends off the bottom) in.
- Grate the Cheeses(reserve a little Mozzarella for the top) and add to the Cream and seasonings, mix together then pour over the Asparagus.
- Add the reserved Mozzarella on top and Sprinkle with the Panko.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how thick your Asparagus is.
- Serve Hot !