Creamy Vegan Spinach Dip
|Plain Soy, Coconut or Greek Yogurt||3/4 Cup|
|Olive Oil||4 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
Spinach and Yogurt are such a great combination, you can use Greek Yogurt if you aren’t going to make it Vegan.
- Saute the Spinach for about a minute or two, you don’t want it to wilt too much just soften it slightly.
- Add the Spinach to a food processor.
- Crush the Garlic & add it to the Spinach.
- Spoon the flesh out of the Avocado, add it to the Spinach and squeeze the Lime into it.
- Roughly chop the Cilantro and add it to the mix.
- Add the Yogurt last and blend together until smooth while you slowly add the Oil while the motors running.
- Refrigerate until you are going to use it.
- Serve with assorted Vegetables, Crackers, and Flatbread.