Crumbl(y) Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are huge chocolatey, warm and gooey cookies. The only hassle with these is the dough needs to be made the day before.
I made a batch of Dough and left it in the fridge for a week and baked them and they were perfect, its a good idea as you can just bake 2 at a time, just seal the Dough on a zip lock bag after its been in the fridge overnight.
These are best eaten fresh (duh) but they can be microwaved for 10 or 20 seconds, to make them warm and gooey again).
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the Butter and Sugars on a medium speed for about 5 minutes until fluffy and blended.
- Beat in Eggs one at a time, until each is well blended then add the Vanilla.
- Mix together the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda & Salt.
- On a low speed add the Flour mixture about 1/2 Cup at a time until just blended do not overmix
- Then on low again mix through the Chocolate Chips until evenly distributed.
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- Scoop out 5-6 oz’s of Dough and roll into balls then place on the baking trays a good distance apart as they spread. (use more trays if they are too close together)
- Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to bake preheat the oven to 375 degrees, place one of the 2 trays in the oven ( keep the others in the fridge while baking the rest).
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes they will be slightly golden on the edges but still soft in the middle.
- Leave them on the tray for about 5 minutes before you try to move them.