Crunchy Fried Dill Pickles with Southwestern Mayo
|Taco Seasoning||2 Tablespoons|
|Ranch Dressing Mix||2 Tablespoons|
|Panko Breadcrumbs||1/4 Cup|
|Taco Seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion Powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ranch Dressing Mix||2 teaspoons|
Crunchy fried dill pickles are easy to make and they disappear just as fast!
I used Bread and Butter Pickle slices I just like the flavor.
- Make the Mayo dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients together and place in the fridge.
- Drain the jar of Pickles and pat dry.
- Place the Flour, Panko & Seasonings in a bowl and blend together.
- In a separate bowl beat the Egg and Buttermilk, add 2 Tablespoons of the Flour mixture.
- Dip each Slice into the Egg Mixture and then the Flour Mixture, back into the Egg then finish with the Flour Mixture. Set aside until all the slices are coated.
- Heat the Oil to 350 degrees add a few slices to the hot Oil, if using a pan flip them over until each side is golden.
- Drain on paper towels, serve hot with Mayo dip, add a little water to the dip so it thins it out.