Easy Death By Chocolate Truffle Cake
|Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix||1 Box|
|Chocolate Pudding Mix||2 Boxes 3.9 each|
|Sour Cream||16 oz Tub|
|Milk Chocolate Chips||1 Package|
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Sugar||1 1/2 Cups|
|Milk Chocolate Chips||1 1/2 Cups|
This could not be easier, it all comes from packages! Be warned it is very dense and rich (just like the guys I like to date). This would make a great Dessert for Fathers Day.
I found this on ButterLoveandCowboys.com so if you want to make it properly go to her website.
If you like Dark Chocolate just switch the Cake mix & the Chocolate Chips to Dark ones.
I used the Jello Instant Pudding boxes, not the Cook and Serve ones.
As you can see I didn’t wait until the frosting was smooth, didn’t matter it was delicious anyway.
Serve it with fresh Berries and Whipped Cream.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 325 Degrees.
- Grease a large bundt pan well.
- Add the Cake Mix & Pudding Mix to a large bowl and whisk together.
- Add the Sour Cream, Melted Butter & Eggs to the middle of the bowl and stir together (it will be really thick and hard to stir).
- Add the Chocolate Chips to the mixture and fold in.
- Spoon into the greased pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into it comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes and flip onto a large serving plate, it needs to be big as the Frosting will run over the edges.
- In a saucepan add the Sugar, Butter & Milk bring to a boil for about 45 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and add the Vanilla and Chocolate Chips. Stir until smooth & let cool for at least 10 minutes before pouring over the Cake