Easy Pineapple Toasted Coconut Trifles
|Brown Sugar||2 Tablespoons|
|Pound Cake||2 Loaves|
|Toasted Coconut||1 Cup|
|Whipping Cream||2 Cups|
|Coconut Pudding Mix||1 Box|
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
Quick and easy summer dessert, that looks and tastes fantastic but is so easy to throw together!
Lots of fresh Pineapple around right now.
You could change out the Pound Cake for Angel Food cake for a slightly lower calorie version.
- Trim the Pineapple and cut out the center core then cut into large chunks, sprinkle with Brown Sugar then set aside for a few minutes so the Sugar dissolves.
- Heat a grill pan and add the drained Pineapple and cook for a few minutes, you don’t want it to be too soft. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the Pound Cake into large chunks and toast in a pan this will not take long so don’t burn it.
- Make the Coconut Cream by mixing the Cream and the Coconut Pudding Mix whip until thick then whip in the Condensed Milk.
- Place the Pound Cake into the serving dish you like sprinkle a tablespoon of the Toasted Coconut then add the Pineapple, top with the Coconut Cream and another tablespoon of Toasted Coconut and serve.