Easy Sugar Cream Pie with No Bake Crust
|Melted Butter||1/2 Cup|
|Flour||1 1/4 Cups|
|Powdered Sugar||3 Tablespoons|
|Bakers Sugar||1 Cup|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||2 Cups|
If you don’t like sugar or dairy run away from this pie because it will kill you! If you can tolerate those things then this is so easy to make the night before. If you have to bring a dessert to a Party or BBQ and just throw some fresh fruit on it before you serve it and it will be a hit!
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the Crust by mixing all the ingredients together and pressing evenly into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Make the Filling by combining the Flour, Sugar and Salt together so there are no lumps.
- Add the Cream and Vanilla and stir for one minute until you slightly dissolve the Sugar. Do not use an electric mixer or whisk as you don’t want to whip the Cream.
- Pour the Cream Mixture into the pie shell and place on a baking sheet in case it spills over.
- Bake for 20 minutes then rotate the Pie so it cooks evenly if its getting too brown cover with foil and continue to cook for another 15 to 20 minutes until the edges get brown and bubbly. It will still be jiggly ! don’t worry.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set I left mine overnight and it was fine.
- Serve with Whipped Cream (doesn’t need it but feel free !)