Easy Tim Tam Mousse
|Milk Chocolate Chips||2 Cups|
|Mini Marshmallows||1 Cup|
|Heavy Cream||2 Cups|
|Tim Tams (Plain)||1 Package|
A simple mousse that can be made the night before and garnished before the party!
Tim Tams are Australian cookies that taste like chocolate bars, everyone used to bring them back from Australia & New Zealand, well no longer, Tim Tams can be purchased anywhere now I’ve found them at WalMart, Harmons & Kroger stores.
I used 1 package for the crumbs and opened another for the garnish, even though I said buy 1 package.
- Place 1 Cup of Cream, Chocolate Chips & Marshmallows in a large glass bowl that will fit in a microwave.
- Microwave for 1 minute, then remove and whisk together, continue to microwave at 30 second intervals until its is all dissolved, keep mixing as it will not take long.
- Leave to cool to at least room temperature, place in the fridge.
- Whip 1 Cup of the remaining Cream until stiff peaks, then fold into the Chocolate mix.
- Crush the package of Tim Tams in a food processor until it is in crumbs.
- Spoon the crumbs into the bottom of the glasses, them pour the Mousse on top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with Whipped Cream and Strawberries and any extra Tim Tams you haven’t eaten while you make this.