Farro Tabbouleh Salad
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 1/2 Cup|
|Fresh Italian Parsley||1 Bunch|
|Fresh Mint||1/4 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
|Pomegranate Molasses||3 Tablespoons|
Farro adds a great chewy texture to this simple salad. You can add feta to this (just adjust the amount of salt.)
- Cook the Farro according to the package, I get the 10 minute Farro from Trader Joes that you boil on high for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- Chop the Tomatoes and dice the Cucumbers and Onion.
- Tear the Mint and chop the Parsley, add to the Tomatoes.
- When the Farro is cooled add the ingredients together.
- Add a little Olive Oil and zest the Lemon and squeeze the juice into the Salad, season with Salt and Pepper.
- Top with Pomegranate Molasses.