Garlic Kale Farro Salad
|Dried Cranberries||1 Cup|
|Toasted Pine Nuts||1/2 Cup|
Garlic Parmesan Dressing
|Sherry Vinegar||1 teaspoon|
|Grated Fresh Parmesan||1/2 Cup|
|Olive Oil||1/4 Cup|
Easy and quick salad, you can substitute the farro for black/brown rice.
- Cook the Farro according to the package, set aside to cool.
- Make the Dressing by adding everything but the Oil to a food processor of use a handheld whisk, mix together then add the oil a little at a time.
- Wash and tear the Kale from the stem and tear into small pieces.
- Add to a bowl with the cooled Farro, Dried Cranberries then mix with the dressing and massage through.
- Sprinkle with Pine Nuts and serve.