Giant Samoa Brownie Cake
|Brownie Mix||1 Box|
|Shredded Coconut||4 Cups|
|Caramel Sauce||2 Cups|
|Chocolate Chips||1 1/2 Cups|
- Toast the Coconut in a dry pan, keep shaking and moving it the whole time so it doesn’t burn. Pour out on to a plate and leave aside to cool.
- Butter a Bundt pan.
- Make the Brownie mix according to the package directions. Pour into the pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool completely before you take it out.
- In a large bowl mix the Toasted Coconut with the Caramel Sauce until combined.
- Place the Cake on a parchment lined baking tray or plate the put a jar or glass in the middle of the Cake and spread the Caramel Coconut mixture over the Cake and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the Chocolate Chips in a measuring jug in the microwave until they are melted.
- Remove the Cake from the fridge and remove the center glass and pour the Melted Chocolate in 4 wide lines over the Cake alow the Chocolate to set at room temperature.
- Place in the fridge again for another 30 minutes.
- Place the Samoas in the center and serve.