Grilled Asparagus Farro Salad w/ Pickled Grapes
|Ras El Hanout||
|Roasted Salted Pistachios||
|Apple Cider Vinegar||
A great salad or side dish that is fairly simple to throw together, I prefer to serve it at room temperature or warm.
The Ras El Hanout spice mix is such an easy way to add amazing Middle Eastern/Moroccan flavors with very little measuring required.
- Cook the Farro according to the package. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pickle the Grapes by halving them and adding them to a bowl with Apple Cider Vinegar, Sugar, Salt and warm water. Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the Asparagus in a pan with a little Olive Oil and Kosher Salt.
- Cut the Asparagus into sections.
- Dice the Dried Apricots
- Crush the Pistachios a little, you don’t want them in to smaller pieces.
- Zest the Orange & Lemon and juice them before adding the Dressing ingredients together.
- Dice the Green Onions and the Parsley.
- Drain the Grapes from the Pickling liquid.
- When the Farro is at room temperature mix in the Dressing, then gently add and mix through the remaining ingredients.
- Serve at room temperature.