Grilled Asparagus Salad Bowl (Meal Prep)
|Green Leaf Lettuce||1 Head|
|Romaine Lettuce||1 Head|
|Red Cabbage||2 Cups|
|Shichimi Togorashi||1 Tablespoon|
|Feta Cheese||1 Cup|
|Cherry Tomatoes||2 Cups|
I make these a lot for some of my meal prep customers and they love them! I get the containers from Amazon.
- Grill the Asparagus for about 5 minutes and set aside to cool while you prepare the rest of the Salad.
- Blanch the Broccoli for a minute or two then run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Roughly chop the Lettuces and add to the serving bowls.
- Shred the Red Cabbage, crumble the Feta Cheese, halve the Tomatoes, dice the Asparagus, season the Broccoli with the Shichimi Togorashi and arrange it all on top of the Lettuces.
- Serve with any Dressing you like I used this Lemon Dijon Dressing.
- Garnish with a halved Lemon, Fresh Dill and Basil if you want.