Grilled Corn & Nectarine Salad
|Fresh Basil||1/4 Cup|
|Sherry Wine Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Canola Oil||1/4 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
SUMMER! There’s still time to fire up the grill and get cooking!
If your nectarines aren’t ripe slice them and grill them the same way as the corn.
You can also strip the Corn off the cob before you cook it if that makes it easier.
You could also add crumbled Feta or Goats Cheese if you like.
- Make the Dressing by mixing the Sherry Vinegar with the Honey then add the Oil and whisk until it all comes together, season with Salt & Pepper. Set aside.
- Take the husks and silk off the Corn and rub with a little Olive Oil and sprinkle with a little Kosher Salt.
- Place on a hot grill and keep turning until you see char marks.
- Peel the Shallot and slice in half lengthwise, brush with a little oil and place on the grill.
- Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Slice the Nectarine into segments.
- Slice the Corn off the cobs and slice the Shallot into thin slices.
- Mix the Basil into the Corn and Shallot & some of the Dressing.
- Place the Spinach in a bowl and spoon the Corn mixture on top.
- Garnish with Basil leaves.