Grilled Green Bean & Peach Salad
|Vegetable or Canola Oil||
|Goats Cheese (optional)||
||2 Cups (1 Bag)
|Whole Grain Mustard||
|Salt & Pepper||
An easy salad with great flavors that celebrate the end of summer! The goats cheese is not necessary but it does add something great to the salad.
- Make the Dressing my finely dicing the Shallots and adding to a small pan and cook them down for about 5 minutes, crush the nuts and add them to the pan and leave to cool while you make the rest.
- Whisk together the Mustard, Maple Syrup & Vinegar, crush the Garlic and whisk it all together while adding the Oil then season with Salt & Pepper.
- Heat the grill pan and add a little oil then throw in the Green Beans and cook until you can see some dark char marks, toss them in a large bowl.
- Slice the Peaches and toss with a little Oil and place in the same hot grill pan, they only take a minute or two on each side to get the marks on them you don’t want them to get soft and mushy.
- When the Beans & Peaches are at room temperature toss with the Dressing and diced Chives, place on top of the Arugula and garnish with the Goats Cheese and serve.