Grilled Vegetable Salad w/ Green Hummus
|Chick Peas||1 Can|
|Olive Oil||1/2 Cup|
|Salt & Pepper|
Grilling Vegetables really enhances their flavor, and this salad really proves that theory, it is so good and satisfying.
If you want to add Feta to the top it really works well with this dish.
If you can’t be bothered making the Hummus, some store bought Hummus will work just fine, there are a lot of great flavored ones out there.
- Peel the Carrots and cut into quarters, toss with a little Olive Oil & Salt & Pepper and place in a 400 Degree oven for about 20-30 minutes.
- Slice the Zucchini lengthways.
- Snap the woody ends off the Asparagus.
- Drain the Corn.
- Heat a Grill Pan to medium hot.
- Coat the Asparagus and Zucchini with a little Olive Oil and Salt & pepper.
- Grill the Asparagus in the hot grill pan, grill for about 2-3 minutes until they have grill marks.
- Place a few Zucchini slices on the hot grill pan and rotate to get the cross hatch grill marks if you want, they only need about 30 seconds to 1 minute to cook each side.
- Cook the corn the same way.
- Drain the Chick Peas then juice the Lemon and blend all the Green Hummus ingredients except the Olive Oil, when all the ingredients are blended pour the Olive oil into the food processor in a thin stream until all blended.