Grilled Vegetables with Cilantro Miso Pesto
Cilantro Miso Pesto
|Toasted Pine Nuts||1/2 cup|
|White Miso Paste||2 Tablespoons|
|Lemon Juice||from 2 Lemons|
|Olive Oil||3 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
Here is a different way to serve summer vegetables that are packed with flavor!
The Miso adds a great salty element to the Pesto.
- Cook Quinoa according to the package (about 15 minutes). Set aside to cool.
- Heat a grill pan to medium high and chop the Veggies and drizzle with Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper.
- Grill each side for a few minutes until crisp tender, you will want to see grill marks.
- Make the Pesto by adding everything but the Olive Oil to a food processor.
- Drizzle the Olive Oil in last while the motors running. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Place the Pesto on a platter and add some Quinoa to the top.
- Scatter the Grilled Vegetables on top.