Healthy Chopped Taco Salad
|Romaine Lettuce||1 Head|
|Black Beans||1 Can|
|Fire Roasted Corn||1 Can|
|Spicy Roasted Sunflower Seeds||1 Cup|
|Hendricksens Dressing||1/2 Cup|
|Smoked Paprika||1/2 teaspoon|
A healthier version of a Taco Salad you can use any Dressing you like. I doctored the store-bought Hendricksen’s Dressing, I use it as a base all the time.
- Make the dressing by mixing the spices into the Hendricksen’s Dressing.
- Chop the Lettuce and Kale add to a large bowl.
- Drain and rinse the Black Beans & Corn.
- Chop the Tomatoes, Green Onions and Avocados and add to the bowl.
- Toss with Dressing and the Sunflower Seeds.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips if you like.