|Garbanzo Beans||1 can|
|Bush's Hummus made easy||1 Package|
|Mixed Greens||1 Cup|
This is a shortcut hummus recipe! If it you want your hummus to have a smoother texture, you need to rub the skins off the garbanzo beans (it’s a hassle but it’s worth it!) Just rub them off with paper towels.
Using the pre-made Bush’s Hummus made Easy takes a lot of the hassle out of it, no measuring, you can doctor it up any way you like and you don’t get left with a giant jar of Tahini left in your fridge forever.
Serve with Flatbread and sliced Vegetables.
- Drain the Chickpeas and make the Hummus according to the package.
- Slice the Red Onion and add a follow the instructions here to pickle the Onion.
- Slice the Radishes & halve the Tomatoes.
- Put the Hummus on a plate top with the Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Pickled Onions & Sliced Radishes.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with Sumac.
- Serve with Flat bread or Crackers & Vegetables.