Instant Pot Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup
|Garlic Cloves||3 Crushed|
|Italian Seasoning||2 Tablespoons|
|Fire Roasted Whole Tomatoes||1 28 oz Can|
|Tomato Sauce||1 15oz Can|
|Vegetable Broth||1 1/2 Cups|
|Tomato Paste||2 Tablespoons|
|Cream Cheese||5 oz|
|Sugar (optional)||1/2 teaspoon|
|Roasted Ped Peppers||2 (drained)|
I finally broke down and bought an Instant Pot and truly I wish I had done it sooner! I love it.
To keep it Dairy Free add Plant Milk Creamer instead of the Cream Cheese.
- Dice the Onion & peel and slice the Carrots.
- Switch the Instant Pot to Saute and add about a Tablespoon of Oil .
- Saute the Onions and Carrots until the Onions turn brown on the edges, about 5 minutes, add the crushed Garlic and continue to cook for another minute or two.
- Add the Herbs and Seasonings and stir through for a minute.
- Dump the remaining ingredients into the Instant Pot then seal and manually set timer for 15 minutes, let it release pressure naturally, it will take about another 15 minutes .
- Add the Cream Cheese and using a stick blender (or let it cool and use a regular blender) blend until smooth.
- Taste and season if necessary.