Mediterranean Couscous Salad
|Pearl Coucous (prepared according to package)||2 Cups|
|Sliced Kalamata Olives||1/2 Cup|
|Sliced Banana Peppers||1/2 Cup|
|Cherry Tomatoes||1 Cup|
|Fresh Italian Parsley chopped||1/4 Cup|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup|
|Sherry Vinegar||1/4 Cup|
|Oregano Basil Herb Mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Maple Syrup or Honey||1-2 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
I made the Couscous the day before and stirred a little Olive Oil through it so it wouldn’t stick. So it was so fast to throw together the next day.
- Make the dressing by mincing the Garlic and zesting and juicing the Lemon, blend or whisk the remaining ingredients together and whisk until it all comes together. Set aside while you assemble the Salad.
- Add the cooked and cooled Couscous to a bowl.
- Dice the Cucumber and slice the Cherry Tomatoes in half, thinly slice the Red Onion and add to the Couscous.
- Add the Banana Peppers then run the Kalamata Olives under cold water before adding them.
- Finely dice the Parsley and toss into the Salad with the dressing and serve.