|Cherry Tomatoes||1 Cup|
|Kalamata Olives||1/2 Cup|
|Halloumi Cheese||1 Package|
|Fresh Mint||8 Leaves|
|Fresh Oregano||2 Tablespoons|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoons|
|Balsamic Vinegar||6 Tablespoons|
|Honey or Agave||2 Tablespoons|
|Salt & Pepper|
Easy salad that combines a lot of great Mediterranean flavors and textures!
The fresh Herbs make such a difference to the flavor, but if you cant find them just use dried Oregano.
- Make the Dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Halve the Olives & Cherry Tomatoes then either grate or spiralize the Cucumbers.
- Slice the Halloumi Cheese.
- Pick the Oregano leaves off the stems and tear up the Mint leaves.
- Heat a grill pan to a medium high heat.
- Right before you are ready to serve grill the Halloumi slices until you can see a golden color on the Cheese.
- Pile the Cucumber, Olives, Tomatoes, Mint & Oregano leaves on top of the grilled Cheese. Serve with the Dressing on the side.