No Bake Kitchen Sink Bars
|Kettle Chips||1 8oz Bag|
|Mini Marshmallows||1 Cup|
|Melted Butter||12 Tablespoons|
|Cookie Butter||1 Jar|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 Cup|
|Milk Chocolate Chips||1 Cup|
You don’t have to cook anything to make these delicious bars and it really is a great combination of salty & sweet.
Feel free to add more of anything or reduce or eliminate the things you don’t like.
Do not pulverize the Chips, just open and crush the bag with your hands.
- Line a Baking Dish with parchment paper.
- Crush the Potato Chips, add to a large bowl.
- Melt the Butter add the Powdered Sugar and Cookie Butter and mix together then add to the bowl of Chips.
- Mix in the Popcorn and Marshmallows and stir until all coated.
- Press firmly into the lined baking dish.
- Melt the Chocolate Chips and pour over the Chip mixture and spread to smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and then cut into squares and serve.