No Bake Passion Fruit Cheesecake Jars
|Melted Butter (unsalted)||2 Tablespoons|
|Cream Cheese||1 8oz Package|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Heavy Cream||1 1/2 Cups|
Use fresh Passion fruit (I usually find them at Harmon’s) if you can. If not, passion fruit puree will work. If those are both out of your reach use a can of diced Mango. I have also found Marajuca (passionfruit) at Latin Markets.
If you know anyone traveling to NZ or Australia ask them to go to a supermarket and buy some of the jarred or plastic bottles of passion fruit topping.
This is a lot easier if the cream cheese is at room temperature it will be smoother.
- Crush the Granola in a food processor or zip lock bag and a rolling pin. Mix with the Melted Butter, press into the bottom of the jars.
- Mix together the Cream Cheese, Sugar, Lime Zest and Vanilla extract for about 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Add the Heavy Cream and mix until blended well and increased in size.
- Pipe into the jars and add the Passion Fruit to the tops.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve whip another 1/2 Cup of Cream with the Powdered Sugar and Vanilla, whip to stiff peaks and pipe on top of the Cheesecakes, spoon a little Passionfruit on top of the Cream and serve.