No Bake Strawberry Mango Torte
|Pound Cake||1 Loaf|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||2 Cups|
|Pineapple Puree||1/4 Cup|
|Condensed Milk||1 Can|
|Vanilla Instant Pudding MIx||1 Box|
|Diced Mangoes||1 Can|
|Fresh Srawberries||2 Cups|
Store-bought pound cake makes this No Bake Strawberry Mango Torte an easy dessert, I found the Pineapple Puree in the drink section of the grocery store, where the cocktail supplies are.
- Make the Pineapple Cream by whipping the Cream to just past the soft peak stage then add the Condensed Milk and the Pineapple Puree keep mixing to thicken the cream then add the Pudding Mix and mix until all combined. Keep in the fridge until you are ready to assemble the Dessert.
- Dice the Strawberries and drain the can of Mangoes.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment or wax paper
- Slice the Pound Cake lengthwise and press into the pan so it covers the bottom, you may have to cut some smaller pieces to fill in the holes.
- Spread some of the Pineapple Cream on to the Cake, about a cup. add some of the Mango & Strawberries to the top of the Cream then add another layer of cream after that press the remaining Cake slices on top of the Cream, fold the parchment paper over and wrap with cling film and place in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, lift the Torte out of the pan and place on the serving platter, frost with the remaining Cream and the rest of the Mangoes and Strawberries.
- Gently slide the paper out from under the Torte, clean up the platter and serve.